Monday, May 7, 2012

Cinco De Mayo makeup

I decided to get a little crazy with my makeup this holiday. Normally I do my makeup for the holidays but a lot more subtle. This year I wanted to make my eyes POP! I used my BH Cosmetics 88 Tropical Palate.

When I did this I knew that I needed really bright, and vibrant colors. I started off priming my lids with Urban Decay Primer Potion, I then used my NYX jumbo pencil in milk all over my lid to give my three colors an extra POP! I then started with this wonderful matte yellow on my inner eyelid.



Once again I only used it on my inner eyelid and the inner part of my under eye. I then used this frosted orange on the rest of my lid and on the middle of my under eye.


The orange is almost a bronze orange. I moved on to a very bright matte green for the outer v of the eye. I focused it in my crease, and then blended it outward.


I then used an eye shadow that is close to the color of my skin to highlight my brow and to finish blending any harsh lines from the green. Let me know how you liked the look?

No comments:

Post a Comment